Mr.Rabbit and I went to dinner with my old friends from West Hartford. I haven't see any of the ladies since last Oct! It has been a year! We tried to keep in touch through Facebook or text since we live a hour away. I miss them.
I am so lucky to have them in my life. And, if my life didn't take the path which put me in a terrible position, I wouldn't never had the chance to meet any one of them. God has the plan. For me, they all started as customers, then become my customers, my friends, my relatives, and now I know they are the angels who God send to my life. I know who I can ask advice from, who I can turn to when I need support, who I can learn the wisdom of life and womanhood. I just simply love them.
After the hard years of 06, 07 and 08, I learned few things about life.
1. Everything happens for reason;
2. Don't waste your tears on things that already happened;
3. Go with what is against you is better than fight with it sometimes;
4. Accept the reality and accept the truth;
5. Accept yourself and stop being perfect;
6. Don't change yourself for anyone;
7. Appreciated people who love you as who you are.
8. God has plan.
9. Smile to life no matter it is good or bad, it will smile back to you.
10. Be kind, always be kind.
I am glad that I met people who broke my heart, who push me into a dark hole and who kicked me when I was down on the ground already. I thank them 'cause they made me a better person, a person who they will never be able to become.